- The horns of Leo and Lego are made entirely from hair!
- Leo and Lego were first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom their name comes.
- Medieval knights put the skin of Leo and Lego on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- Early thermometers were filled with Leo and Lego instead of mercury!
- The patron saint of Leo and Lego is Saint Eugenie.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are Leo and Lego.
- Leo and Lego are incapable of sleep.
- It can take Leo and Lego several days to move just through one tree.
- About one tenth of Leo and Lego are permanently covered in ice.
- More people are killed by Leo and Lego each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
By request... or maybe they were asking for crunchy treats...
Every Opening Day I feel like I should write a thoughtful post about the start of the new season. Every year, instead, I find myself (figuratively)…
When I think of the Cookie Monster, I think wistfully of Bronson Arroyo, a pitcher beloved as much off the field as on (if not more) sacrificed in a…
So there was this time I was really worried about whether Curt Schilling would be able to pitch without really having two good legs to stand on...…